Pat Cummins’s age, net worth, wife, family, Cricket Career, and much more. Here are all details you must know about him. So stay connected.
Who Is Pat Cummins?
Pat Cummins is an Australian International Cricket player who captains the Australian Cricket team in test and an international Crick day. A fast -arm bowling player is currently considered among the best bowling players in the test cricket. As of January 2023, Cummins is qualified as the number one bowling player in the CPI test bowling ranking. Cummins was a member of the Australian team that won the 2015 Cricket World Cup, the 2015 ICC World Cup, and was the winning captain of the World Testing Championship final of ICC 2023.
Cummins was born in Westmead, Nueva Wales del Sur, Australia, on May 8, 1993. He made his first-class debut for New South Wales in 2010-11, and his debut in the test for Australia in 2011-12. He was forced to lose most of the 2012-13 season due to a back injury, but returned to the Australian team in 2014.
Cummins has been a constant performance for Australia since his return to the team. He is known for his rhythm and precision, and is also a very good batter of lower order. He has taken more than 300 WICKETS in the Test Cricket, and is the main Australian Wickt policyholder in the T20i Cricket.
In 2021, Cummins was appointed Captain of the Australian test team. He is the first rapid bowling player in Captain Australia from Dennis Lillee in 1984. Cummins has taken Australia to a series of successful series, including the 2021-22 Ashes series.
Pat Cummins Facts, Biography, WIKI
Do you wanna know his full Biodata? Take a look at the following table for more information.
|Full Name||Patrick James Cummins|
|Born||8 May 1993 (age 30)|
Westmead, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||189 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Bowling style||Right-arm fast|
Pat Cummins Early life
Pat Cummins was born on May 8, 1993 in Westmead, Nueva Gales del Sur, Australia. He grew up in Mount Runserview in the blue mountains with his two brothers and two sisters. He attended the Grammar School of San Pablo. When he was a child, he idolized Brett Lee, with whom he later briefly played the national and international Cricket.
At the age of three, Cummins lost the upper part of his middle finger on his dominant right hand when his sister accidentally hit a door. This injury did not prevent him from following a career at Cricket, and learned to play with his remaining fingers.
Cummins played Junior Cricket for Glenbrook-Blaxland Cricket Club in the Blue Mountains before playing first-degree Cricket for the Penrith District Cricket Club in 2010. He quickly had an impact on the first class level, and was named Equality of Livestocks . In 2010-11 KFC Twenty20 Big Bash.
In March 2011, Cummins made his first class debut against Tasmania, at age 17. He took 2/80 in his first tickets, and was appointed the man of the game in the game. Subsequently, a tour of Zimbabwe was selected for Australia, but was discarded outside the tour due to a back injury.
Despite the injury, Cummins was still selected for the Australian test team in 2011-12. He made his debut in the test against South Africa in Johannesburg, and took 6/79 in the second entries. He was appointed the game player in the game, and became the youngest Australian bowling player to take a tour of five Wickt in a trial match.
Cummins has become one of the best bowling players in the world. He is known for his rhythm and precision, and is also a very good batter of lower order. He has taken more than 300 WICKETS in the Test Cricket, and is the main Australian Wickt policyholder in the T20i Cricket.
Pat Cummins Age
He is 30 years old.
Pat Cummins Net Worth
Pat Cummins’ net worth is estimated to be around $41 million USD. His main source of income is from cricket.
Pat Cummins’s Wife
Pat Cummins’ wife is Becky Boston. They got married on August 1, 2022, in Byron Bay, Australia.
Pat Cummins Personal Life, Family
- Personal Life
Pat Cummins is a very private person and does not share much about his personal life in the public eye. However, we know some things about his personal life.
Cummins is married to Becky Boston, an interior designer from England. They married 2022 and have a son together, Albie, who was born in 2021.
Cummins is a family -oriented person. He loves spending time with his wife and son, and often shares photos of them in their social media accounts.
Cummins is also a very charitable person. It is a pattern of several charities, including the McGrath Foundation, which supports the research and attention of breast cancer.
In his free time, Cummins likes to play golf, surf and spend time with his family and friends.
Here are other things about Pat Cummins’ personal life:
- He is a very close friend of the Australian Cricket player Steve Smith.
- He is a great admirer of the Australian football team, the Sydney Swans.
- He is vegan.
- He is a very passionate defender of mental health awareness.
|Brothers||Tim Cummins and Matt Cummins|
|Sisters||Laura Cummins and Kara Cummins|
|Children||Albie Boston Cummins|
|Marriage Date||August 1, 2022|
Pat Cummins International Debut
17 November 2011 v South Africa
19 October 2011 v South Africa
13 October 2011 v South Africa
Pat Cummins Cricket Career
- Domestic Career
Here is all about Pat Cummins’s Domestic Career.
Pat Cummins has had a very successful national career in Australia. He has played for Nueva Wales del Sur in the first-class Cricket since 2010-11, and has also played for the Sydney Sixers in the Big Bash League.
Cummins has been a constant artist for Nueva Wales del Sur in the First Class Cricket. He has taken more than 500 Wickts in his career, and has also scored more than 1,000 races. The player of the year Sheffield Shield was appointed in 2012-13.
Cummins has also been a successful bowling player at Big Bash League. He has assumed more than 100 wickts in his career, and has also been appointed BBL player of the tournament in 2014-15.
These are some of the most prominent aspects of Pat Cummins national career:
- The player of the year Sheffield Shield was appointed in 2012-13.
- The BBL player of the tournament in 2014-15 was appointed.
- He was the main wickt bearer in the Big Bash League 2015-16.
- He was Wickt’s main carrier in the 2017-18 Sheffield Shield season.
- International Career
Here is all about Pat Cummins’s International Career.
Pat Cummins made his international debut for Australia in 2011, at the age of 18. Since then it has become one of the best bowling players in the world, and is currently the captain of the Australian test team.
Cummins’ international career has been divided into two phases. The first phase was from 2011 to 2013, when he was a young promising bowling player who was hindered by injuries. He played only 10 tests in this period, and only took 31 WICKETS.
The second phase of the Cummins race began in 2014, when he returned to the Australian team after a long absence. Since then, he has been a regular member of the team, and has been one of the most consistent artists of the team. He has taken more than 300 WICKETS in the Test Cricket, and is the main Australian Wickt policyholder in the T20i Cricket.
Cummins is a very fast bowling player. You can play at speeds of more than 150 kilometers per hour (93 miles per hour). It is also very precise, and can hit the correct areas of the field consistently. It has a good variety of bowling deliveries, and is able to play fast and waters, as well as slower balls and cutters.
Cummins is a very good lower order batter. It is able to score races at the end of the entries, which is important for the arust of batting of Australia. He has scored two centuries in Cricket Test, and has an average batting of more than 20 at the Cricket Odi.
Cummins is a very good leader. He is able to motivate his teammates and get the best of them. He is also a very good communicator, and can build relationships with his teammates.
Pat Cummins is one of the best bowling players in the world, and is a key member of the Australian Cricket team. He is a talented Cricket player with a brilliant future ahead of him.
These are some of the most prominent aspects of Pat Cummins international career:
- He made his debut in the test against South Africa in 2011, taking 6/79 in the second entries.
- Appointed game player in his debut in the test.
- He took 31 wickts in his first 10 tests, despite being hindered by injuries.
- He returned to the Australian team in 2014 and has been a regular member of the team since then.
- He took more than 300 WICKETS in the Test Cricket, and he is Australian Wickt bearer in the T20i Cricket.
- Appointed the Cricketer ICC of the year in 2019.
- Captain named of the Australian test team in 2021.
- He took Australia to a 2-1 victory in the 2021-22 Ashes series.
Pat Cummins Cricket records
- Youngest Australian bowler to take a five-wicket haul in a Test match: Cummins achieved this feat at the age of 18 years and 193 days, when he took 6/79 in the second innings of the 2011-12 Test against South Africa in Johannesburg.
- Fastest Australian to 150 wickets in Test cricket: Cummins reached this milestone in his 31st Test match, which is the fewest number of matches required by any Australian bowler.
- Fastest bowler to take 100 wickets in Test cricket: Cummins achieved this feat in his 38th Test match, which is the second-fastest by any bowler in history.
- Most wickets by an Australian bowler in a single Test series: Cummins took 29 wickets in the 2019 Ashes series against England, which is the most wickets by an Australian bowler in a single Test series.
- ICC Test Cricketer of the Year: Cummins was named the ICC Test Cricketer of the Year in 2019, after a year in which he took 65 wickets at an average of 20.15.
- Captain of the Australian Test team: Cummins was appointed captain of the Australian Test team in 2021, becoming the first fast bowler to captain Australia since Dennis Lillee in 1984.
Pat Cummins Facebook Instagram Twitter and YouTube
Visit his official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia, and YouTube accounts. For those who do not have an account on a certain platform, we added the official website link of the platform.
FAQs About Pat Cummins?
When did Pat Cummins make his international Debut?
Pat Cummins made his international debut for Australia in 2011, at the age of 18.
Who is Pat Cummins’s Wife?
When did Pat Cummins play in PSL?
Pat Cummins has never played in the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
The article discusses Pat Cummins’s age, net worth in 2022, Playing Stlye, height, Current Teams, girlfriend, facts, house, Records, Cricket career so far, potential, height, weight, family, pics, affairs, car, and much more.
Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Source: Cricket Arroyo